What are the 2021 MAZDA CX-5 Dimensions?
One of the greatest benefits of upgrading with a new SUV is adding a ride with extra space to your Fairfield driveway. The 2021 Mazda CX-5 dimensions deliver big on both interior space and amenities. Whether you need extra room for the Napa carpool or want a ride that can accommodate your adventure gear, the Mazda CX-5 cargo space dimensions offer what you need. What’s more, this roomy SUV is overwhelmingly stylish and supremely affordable to boot. Learn more about the incredible new Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions below!
MAZDA CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
While the Mazda CX-5 offers a stylish look that will undoubtedly turn heads in Sonoma, the Mazda CX-5 cargo space dimensions keep up with even the most rugged models. Behind the back seats, you’ll find up to 30.0 cubic feet of cargo space to fill with groceries and gear.
If you need to maximize the cargo room in the Mazda CX-5 dimensions, simply lay the rear seats flat to enlarge the cargo space to 59.6 cubic feet. The following Mazda CX-5 features make moving cargo easier than ever:
- Power Liftgate: Offered as an available feature, this liftgate makes loading and unloading simple, thanks to either an interior control or the Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry button.
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: With this feature, you can easily customize the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions to suit your needs at a moment’s notice.
MAZDA CX-5 Interior Dimensions
The Mazda CX-5 combines features and space to create the perfect compact SUV. This 5-seater is equal parts workhorse and show pony, offering an incredible driving experience. The following 2021 Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions ensure that everyone can ride in comfort:
- Headroom: You won’t have to worry about hunching over when you take the reins of this beast, with 39.7 inches of front headroom and 39 inches in the back.
- Shoulder Room: Everyone will have space to spread out with 57.1 inches of shoulder room in the front and 54.8 inches of shoulder room in the back.
- Hip Room: This roomy ride offers 55.2 inches of hip room up front and 55.3 inches of hip room in the rear.
- Legroom: Tall drivers and passengers alike will rejoice when inside the Mazda CX-5 interior. As a great car for taller people, the 2021 Mazda CX-5 offers 41 inches of legroom in the front and 39.6 inches of legroom in the back.
Explore the MAZDA CX-5 Interior Today at Team Mazda
When you’re ready to make the smart move and upgrade to the spacious and stylish Mazda CX-5, Team Mazda is here for you. Our experienced finance team can guide you through the purchase process to ensure you get a great deal. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the 2021 Mazda CX-5, contact us today! Hoping to score a great deal on this SUV? Explore our pre-owned Mazda CX-5 selection today! Curious about the other Mazda options for 2021? Discover the Mazda CX-30 colors with our team!